lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Neeraj Bhatt <neerajbhatt2...@gmail.com>
Subject Does SolrEntityProcessor works with Solr Cloud ?
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 10:42:04 GMT
Hello All

I am tryiing to import data from one solr cloud into another using
SolrEntityProcessor. My schema got changed and I need to reindex

1. Does SolrEntityProcessor works with Solr cloud to get data from Solr Cloud ?

It looks it will not work as SolrEntityProcessor code is creating
instance of SolrClient and not of CloudSolrClient

 solrClient = new HttpSolrClient(url.toExternalForm(), client);

2. Also in url how will I pass my zookeeper external ensemble urls

Should I open a jira for it

Thanks
Neeraj