lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alessandro Benedetti <abenede...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to implement Autosuggestion
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 08:07:02 GMT
Hi Mugeesh, autocompletion world is not that simple as you would expect.
Which kind of auto suggestion are you interested in ?

First of all, simple string autosuggestion or document autosuggestion ? (
with more additional field to show then the label)
Are you interested in the analysis for the text to suggest ? Fuzzy
suggestions ? exact "beginning of the phrase" suggestions ? infix
suggestions ?
Try to give some example and we could help better .
There is a specific suggester component, so it is likely to be useful to
you, but let's try to discover more.

Cheers