lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Shamir, Maya" <maya.sha...@intel.com>
Subject list of ngram
Date Sun, 27 Mar 2016 13:34:33 GMT
Hi,
I'm trying to extract all unigram from a collection which stand with the some mincount limit.
Currently the limit is facet.mincount. but we want to use mincount of distinct count for a
field.
For example:

For collection contains these documents:
ID      Field1  content
A       A1      Hello world
B       A1      Hello
C       A1      My world
D       B1      Hello dad

If I want the unigrams with at least 2 documents then world will definitely in.
But if I want the unigrams with at least 2 distinct field1 then I won't receive the word world

(currently we work with prefix to get all the ngrams. Attached an example to request:
?facet.prefix=z%20&facet.mincount=100&rows=0&facet.field=content&facet.limit=-1&facet.sort=count&facet.method=enum&facet=true&q=%2A%3A%2A
 )

Is there any way I can solve it ?
Im using solr 4.10

Thanks in advance,