lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: guidance in parboiled required
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 02:13:48 GMT
Hi Roshan,

This is first time I am hearing about parboiled, but please see wiki page for commercial support
https://wiki.apache.org/solr/Support

Ahmet

On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 3:15 AM, SIDDHAST® Roshan <roshan@siddhast.com> wrote:
Dear Solr and lucene group memebers

We are on a parboiled parser for solr. We are facing a small issue
regarding the rule construction in parboiled. We would like some one in
lucene apache qroup to guide us on this issue with your expert knowledge.
Please let us know if members in group with expert knowledge in parboiled
are interested and  possible to provide couple of  hours online session

Please let us know your availability. Also you can let us know about fee
which we have to pay you for your guidance

--

Roshan Agarwal
Director sales