lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Solr 5.5 Issue with CJK and mm being ignored when searching with white space.
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2016 22:56:40 GMT
On 3/23/2016 8:21 AM, Tiffany Goguen wrote:
> Is this a new bug?
>
> I am using esdimax and I have set mm=100% via <solrQueryParser defaultOperator="AND"/>

This config was deprecated in 4.x.  I actually thought support had been
removed from 5.x already, but perhaps not.  The equivalent in modern
configs is the q.op parameter ... but when using edismax, you should not
use either q.op OR the defaultOperator parameter.  You should explicitly
set mm, to 100% in this case.

The following bug applies to 5.5 and probably explains at least some of
what you are seeing:

Thanks,
Shawn