lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Victor D'agostino" <victor.d.agost...@fiducial.net>
Subject Re: Solr 5.5.0 ClassNotFoundException solr.MockTokenizerFactory after DIH setup
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 16:49:37 GMT
Hi

It is a new server on CentOS release 6.7 with java-1.6.0-openjdk.x86_64 
and java-1.7.0-openjdk-devel.x86_64 installed.

I can parse the logs to extract jar files which are loaded but which 
ones am I supposed to look for ?

They are all located in /data/solr-5.5.0/ :

[root@LXLYOSOL31 logs]# cat ./*.log | grep jar | cut -d "'" -f2
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/server/solr/db/lib/hsqldb-1.8.0.10.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/server/solr/db/lib/derby-10.9.1.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/dist/solr-dataimporthandler-extras-5.5.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/dist/solr-dataimporthandler-5.5.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/tika-parsers-1.7.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/aspectjrt-1.8.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/jdom-1.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/commons-compress-1.8.1.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/apache-mime4j-core-0.7.2.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/poi-scratchpad-3.11.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/tika-xmp-1.7.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/bcprov-jdk15-1.45.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/jmatio-1.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/jempbox-1.8.8.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/pdfbox-1.8.8.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/poi-3.11.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/isoparser-1.0.2.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/icu4j-54.1.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/rome-1.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/apache-mime4j-dom-0.7.2.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/tika-core-1.7.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/java-libpst-0.8.1.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/tagsoup-1.2.1.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/xercesImpl-2.9.1.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/vorbis-java-core-0.6.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/xz-1.5.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/xmlbeans-2.6.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/boilerpipe-1.1.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/bcmail-jdk15-1.45.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/juniversalchardet-1.0.3.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/xmpcore-5.1.2.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/poi-ooxml-3.11.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/poi-ooxml-schemas-3.11.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/tika-java7-1.7.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/vorbis-java-tika-0.6.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/fontbox-1.8.8.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/metadata-extractor-2.6.2.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/dist/solr-cell-5.5.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/langid/lib/jsonic-1.2.7.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/langid/lib/langdetect-1.1-20120112.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/dist/solr-langid-5.5.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/velocity/lib/commons-collections-3.2.2.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/velocity/lib/commons-beanutils-1.8.3.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/velocity/lib/velocity-tools-2.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/velocity/lib/velocity-1.7.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/dist/solr-velocity-5.5.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/server/solr/db/lib/hsqldb-1.8.0.10.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/server/solr/db/lib/derby-10.9.1.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/dist/solr-dataimporthandler-extras-5.5.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/dist/solr-dataimporthandler-5.5.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/tika-parsers-1.7.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/aspectjrt-1.8.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/jdom-1.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/commons-compress-1.8.1.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/apache-mime4j-core-0.7.2.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/poi-scratchpad-3.11.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/tika-xmp-1.7.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/bcprov-jdk15-1.45.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/jmatio-1.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/jempbox-1.8.8.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/pdfbox-1.8.8.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/poi-3.11.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/isoparser-1.0.2.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/icu4j-54.1.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/rome-1.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/apache-mime4j-dom-0.7.2.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/tika-core-1.7.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/java-libpst-0.8.1.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/tagsoup-1.2.1.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/xercesImpl-2.9.1.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/vorbis-java-core-0.6.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/xz-1.5.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/xmlbeans-2.6.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/boilerpipe-1.1.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/bcmail-jdk15-1.45.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/juniversalchardet-1.0.3.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/xmpcore-5.1.2.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/poi-ooxml-3.11.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/poi-ooxml-schemas-3.11.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/tika-java7-1.7.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/vorbis-java-tika-0.6.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/fontbox-1.8.8.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/extraction/lib/metadata-extractor-2.6.2.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/dist/solr-cell-5.5.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/langid/lib/jsonic-1.2.7.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/langid/lib/langdetect-1.1-20120112.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/dist/solr-langid-5.5.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/velocity/lib/commons-collections-3.2.2.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/velocity/lib/commons-beanutils-1.8.3.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/velocity/lib/velocity-tools-2.0.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/contrib/velocity/lib/velocity-1.7.jar
file:/data/solr-5.5.0/dist/solr-velocity-5.5.0.jar

Thanks for your help



-------- Message original --------
*Sujet: *Re: Solr 5.5.0 ClassNotFoundException solr.MockTokenizerFactory 
after DIH setup
*De : *Erick Erickson <erickerickson@gmail.com>
*Pour : *solr-user <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
*Date : *17/03/2016 17:43
> Likely you have some old jars in the classpath somehow. The first parts of
> the
> log should show you exactly what jars are loaded. It's tedious to go through
> since there are a lot of them, but it's something to check.
>
> If you have the hardware, try putting it on a machine that's never had Solr
> on it?
>
> Best,
> Erick
>
> On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Victor D'agostino <
> victor.d.agostino@fiducial.net> wrote:
>
>> H guys
>>
>> I have a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: solr.MockTokenizerFactory after
>> a fresh 5.5.0 setup with DIH and a collection named "db".
>>
>> The tgz file is from
>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__apache.crihan.fr_dist_lucene_solr_5.5.0_solr-2D5.5.0.tgz&d=CwIFaQ&c=1tDFxPZjcWEmlmmx4CZtyA&r=GIbD6pb1nH9ZrxFDfhl_c8kJe7NkpbmXG1YHXBYFth8&m=gmvHOPcbr4doaPRxi2-DRqQCz_NluHiEuBIk5vc7N6I&s=-sNXRbZQambKg7w1PpYj24DaEkM6I9BkIjbMk-p8c5E&e=
>>
>> Any idea why this class is missing at startup ?
>> Should i download tierce parties jar files or export the CLASSPATH ?
>>
>>
>> Here is the full log :
>>
>> 2016-03-17 16:32:53.767 INFO  (coreLoadExecutor-6-thread-1) [   ]
>> o.a.s.u.SolrIndexConfig IndexWriter infoStream solr logging is enabled
>> 2016-03-17 16:32:53.811 INFO  (coreLoadExecutor-6-thread-1) [   ]
>> o.a.s.c.SolrConfig Using Lucene MatchVersion: 5.5.0
>> 2016-03-17 16:32:54.731 INFO  (coreLoadExecutor-6-thread-1) [   ]
>> o.a.s.c.SolrConfig Loaded SolrConfig: solrconfig.xml
>> 2016-03-17 16:32:54.755 INFO  (coreLoadExecutor-6-thread-1) [   ]
>> o.a.s.s.ManagedIndexSchemaFactory The schema is configured as managed, but
>> managed schema resource managed-schema not found - loading non-managed
>> schema schema.xml instead
>> 2016-03-17 16:32:55.020 INFO  (coreLoadExecutor-6-thread-1) [   ]
>> o.a.s.s.IndexSchema [db] Schema name=test
>> 2016-03-17 16:32:55.153 ERROR (coreLoadExecutor-6-thread-1) [   ]
>> o.a.s.c.CoreContainer Error creating core [db]: Could not load conf for
>> core db: Can't load schema /data/solr-5.5.0/server/solr/db/conf/schema.xml:
>> Plugin init failure for [schema.xml] fieldType "failtype1": Plugin init
>> failure for [schema.xml] analyzer/tokenizer: Error loading class
>> 'solr.MockTokenizerFactory'
>> org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Could not load conf for core db:
>> Can't load schema /data/solr-5.5.0/server/solr/db/conf/schema.xml: Plugin
>> init failure for [schema.xml] fieldType "failtype1": Plugin init failure
>> for [schema.xml] analyzer/tokenizer: Error loading class
>> 'solr.MockTokenizerFactory'
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.core.ConfigSetService.getConfig(ConfigSetService.java:84)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:812)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.access$000(CoreContainer.java:87)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer$1.call(CoreContainer.java:467)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer$1.call(CoreContainer.java:458)
>>          at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.common.util.ExecutorUtil$MDCAwareThreadPoolExecutor$1.run(ExecutorUtil.java:231)
>>          at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>>          at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>>          at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Can't load schema
>> /data/solr-5.5.0/server/solr/db/conf/schema.xml: Plugin init failure for
>> [schema.xml] fieldType "failtype1": Plugin init failure for [schema.xml]
>> analyzer/tokenizer: Error loading class 'solr.MockTokenizerFactory'
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.readSchema(IndexSchema.java:577)
>>          at org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.<init>(IndexSchema.java:159)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.schema.ManagedIndexSchema.<init>(ManagedIndexSchema.java:104)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.schema.ManagedIndexSchemaFactory.create(ManagedIndexSchemaFactory.java:171)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.schema.ManagedIndexSchemaFactory.create(ManagedIndexSchemaFactory.java:45)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchemaFactory.buildIndexSchema(IndexSchemaFactory.java:70)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.core.ConfigSetService.createIndexSchema(ConfigSetService.java:108)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.core.ConfigSetService.getConfig(ConfigSetService.java:79)
>>          ... 9 more
>> Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Plugin init failure for
>> [schema.xml] fieldType "failtype1": Plugin init failure for [schema.xml]
>> analyzer/tokenizer: Error loading class 'solr.MockTokenizerFactory'
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.util.plugin.AbstractPluginLoader.load(AbstractPluginLoader.java:178)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.readSchema(IndexSchema.java:470)
>>          ... 16 more
>> Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Plugin init failure for
>> [schema.xml] analyzer/tokenizer: Error loading class
>> 'solr.MockTokenizerFactory'
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.util.plugin.AbstractPluginLoader.load(AbstractPluginLoader.java:178)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.schema.FieldTypePluginLoader.readAnalyzer(FieldTypePluginLoader.java:361)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.schema.FieldTypePluginLoader.create(FieldTypePluginLoader.java:104)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.schema.FieldTypePluginLoader.create(FieldTypePluginLoader.java:53)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.util.plugin.AbstractPluginLoader.load(AbstractPluginLoader.java:152)
>>          ... 17 more
>> Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error loading class
>> 'solr.MockTokenizerFactory'
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.findClass(SolrResourceLoader.java:558)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.newInstance(SolrResourceLoader.java:627)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.schema.FieldTypePluginLoader$2.create(FieldTypePluginLoader.java:341)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.schema.FieldTypePluginLoader$2.create(FieldTypePluginLoader.java:334)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.util.plugin.AbstractPluginLoader.load(AbstractPluginLoader.java:152)
>>          ... 21 more
>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: solr.MockTokenizerFactory
>>          at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
>>          at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
>>          at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>          at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
>>          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425)
>>          at java.net
>> .FactoryURLClassLoader.loadClass(URLClassLoader.java:793)
>>          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358)
>>          at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>          at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:278)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.findClass(SolrResourceLoader.java:542)
>>          ... 25 more
>> 2016-03-17 16:32:55.163 ERROR (coreContainerWorkExecutor-2-thread-1) [   ]
>> o.a.s.c.CoreContainer Error waiting for SolrCore to be created
>> java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
>> org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Unable to create core [db]
>>          at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
>>          at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:188)
>>          at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer$2.run(CoreContainer.java:496)
>>          at
>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>>          at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.common.util.ExecutorUtil$MDCAwareThreadPoolExecutor$1.run(ExecutorUtil.java:231)
>>          at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>>          at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>>          at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Unable to create core [db]
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:828)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.access$000(CoreContainer.java:87)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer$1.call(CoreContainer.java:467)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer$1.call(CoreContainer.java:458)
>>          ... 5 more
>> Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Could not load conf for
>> core db: Can't load schema /data/solr-5.5.0/server/solr/db/conf/schema.xml:
>> Plugin init failure for [schema.xml] fieldType "failtype1": Plugin init
>> failure for [schema.xml] analyzer/tokenizer: Error loading class
>> 'solr.MockTokenizerFactory'
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.core.ConfigSetService.getConfig(ConfigSetService.java:84)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:812)
>>          ... 8 more
>> Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Can't load schema
>> /data/solr-5.5.0/server/solr/db/conf/schema.xml: Plugin init failure for
>> [schema.xml] fieldType "failtype1": Plugin init failure for [schema.xml]
>> analyzer/tokenizer: Error loading class 'solr.MockTokenizerFactory'
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.readSchema(IndexSchema.java:577)
>>          at org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.<init>(IndexSchema.java:159)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.schema.ManagedIndexSchema.<init>(ManagedIndexSchema.java:104)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.schema.ManagedIndexSchemaFactory.create(ManagedIndexSchemaFactory.java:171)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.schema.ManagedIndexSchemaFactory.create(ManagedIndexSchemaFactory.java:45)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchemaFactory.buildIndexSchema(IndexSchemaFactory.java:70)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.core.ConfigSetService.createIndexSchema(ConfigSetService.java:108)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.core.ConfigSetService.getConfig(ConfigSetService.java:79)
>>          ... 9 more
>> Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Plugin init failure for
>> [schema.xml] fieldType "failtype1": Plugin init failure for [schema.xml]
>> analyzer/tokenizer: Error loading class 'solr.MockTokenizerFactory'
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.util.plugin.AbstractPluginLoader.load(AbstractPluginLoader.java:178)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.readSchema(IndexSchema.java:470)
>>          ... 16 more
>> Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Plugin init failure for
>> [schema.xml] analyzer/tokenizer: Error loading class
>> 'solr.MockTokenizerFactory'
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.util.plugin.AbstractPluginLoader.load(AbstractPluginLoader.java:178)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.schema.FieldTypePluginLoader.readAnalyzer(FieldTypePluginLoader.java:361)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.schema.FieldTypePluginLoader.create(FieldTypePluginLoader.java:104)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.schema.FieldTypePluginLoader.create(FieldTypePluginLoader.java:53)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.util.plugin.AbstractPluginLoader.load(AbstractPluginLoader.java:152)
>>          ... 17 more
>> Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error loading class
>> 'solr.MockTokenizerFactory'
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.findClass(SolrResourceLoader.java:558)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.newInstance(SolrResourceLoader.java:627)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.schema.FieldTypePluginLoader$2.create(FieldTypePluginLoader.java:341)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.schema.FieldTypePluginLoader$2.create(FieldTypePluginLoader.java:334)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.util.plugin.AbstractPluginLoader.load(AbstractPluginLoader.java:152)
>>          ... 21 more
>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: solr.MockTokenizerFactory
>>          at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
>>          at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
>>          at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>          at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
>>          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425)
>>          at java.net
>> .FactoryURLClassLoader.loadClass(URLClassLoader.java:793)
>>          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358)
>>          at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>          at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:278)
>>          at
>> org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.findClass(SolrResourceLoader.java:542)
>>          ... 25 more
>>
>>
>>
>> Regards
>> Victor
>>
>>
>>



________________
Ce message et les éventuels documents joints peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles.
Au cas où il ne vous serait pas destiné, nous vous remercions de bien vouloir le supprimer
et en aviser immédiatement l'expéditeur. Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme à
sa destination, toute diffusion ou publication, totale ou partielle et quel qu'en soit le
moyen est formellement interdite. Les communications sur internet n'étant pas sécurisées,
l'intégrité de ce message n'est pas assurée et la société émettrice ne peut être tenue
pour responsable de son contenu. 
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message