lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Walter Underwood <wun...@wunderwood.org>
Subject Re: Commit after every document - alternate approach
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2016 06:11:20 GMT
So batch them. You get a response back from Solr whether the document was accepted. If that
fail, there is a failure. What do you do then?

After every 100 docs or one minute, do a commit. Then delete the documents from the input
queue. What do you do when the commit fails?

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org