lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Abdul Rahim, Muzammil (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)" <muzammil.abdul_ra...@nokia.com>
Subject Sold 5.3 certificate client authentication
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2016 07:19:54 GMT

Hi,

My basic requirement is to secure the solr admin page. I thought of securing it using certificate
authentication. So I followed the below link

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Enabling+SSL

With the help of above link I was able to secure my admin page but I am using tomcat server
where my application runs which will put and retrieve data to Solr. I tried importing the
certificate to truststore of tomcat but since I had given SOLR_SSL_NEED_CLIENT_AUTH=true my
call to solr was not success. Can you help me with some suggestion to address this.

With regards
Muzammil A