lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Pires, Guilherme" <guilherme.pi...@cgi.com>
Subject RE: Windows Service
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 19:46:00 GMT
Hello,
4 words:  Non Sucking Service Manager (https://nssm.cc/) :)
Enjoy
Guilherme Pires | Principal Architect
Portugal | CGI

-----Original Message-----
From: Cannon, Steven [mailto:Steven.Cannon@petrotechnics.com]
Sent: quinta-feira, 3 de Março de 2016 19:34
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Windows Service

Hi,

I am trying to install Solr into our Windows Server 2008 Environment so that it uses a Windows
Service to start/ stop - but am having problems getting it configured.

I am using Solr v5.2.1 with Java 7.

Can anyone help? :)

Regards,

Steve

Steve Cannon | Enterprise Implementation Architect Petrotechnics Limited

 www.petrotechnics.com<http://www.petrotechnics.com/>

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and not necessarily those of
Petrotechnics. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please delete it and notify
the sender. For quality assurance purposes, Petrotechnics may monitor incoming business communications.
All email and attachments are scanned and free from viruses, although recipients are advised
in accordance with best practise to confirm this for themselves.