lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Markus Jelsma <markus.jel...@openindex.io>
Subject RE: Solr and Nutch integration
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 23:22:45 GMT
Hello Tom - Nutch 2.x has iirc old SolrServer client implemented. It should just send an HTTP
request to a specified node. The Solr node will then forward it to a destination shard. In
Nutch, you should set up indexer-solr as an indexing plugin in the plugin.includes configuration
directive and use the bin/nutch index ... command.

If there are errors in logs, please check Nutch' logs/hadoop.log and/or Solr's log and copy/paste
it to the mailing list.

It would be best to continue this on Nutch' mailing list. In most cases it is a Nutch configuration
problem except when you are not using Nutch' schema.xml in your Solr set up.

Regards,
Markus