lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Gian Maria Ricci - aka Alkampfer <alkamp...@nablasoft.com>
Subject RE: Error configuring UIMA
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 17:13:26 GMT
It was a stupid error, I've mistyped the logField configuration in UIMA

I'd like error not to use the Id but another field, but I've mistyped in solrconfig.xml and
then I've got that error.

Gian Maria.

--
Gian Maria Ricci
Cell: +39 320 0136949

-----Original Message-----
From: Jack Krupansky [mailto:jack.krupansky@gmail.com]
Sent: lunedì 1 febbraio 2016 16:54
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error configuring UIMA

What was the specific error you had to correct? The NPE appears to be in exception handling
code so the actual exception is not indicated in the stack trace.

The UIMA code is rather poor in terms of failing to check and report missing parameters or
bad parameters which in turn reference data that does not exist.

-- Jack Krupansky