lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Novin Novin <toe.al...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: slave is getting full synced every polling
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2016 11:11:58 GMT
Details here are important.  Do you understand what Erick was asking
when he was talking about segments?  The segments are the files in the
index directory, which is usually data/index inside the core's instance
directory.

Thanks Shawn, If I am thinking right these segments also appears on core
admin page. I wasn't looked in index directory, my bad.

And  yes I used the diff to compare file. Now difference found actually.

class="solr.Re1plicationHandler" this is typing error, apologies. This is
in the file (copy from file)
class="solr.ReplicationHandler"

Thanks,
Novin