lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Roxana Danger <roxana.dan...@reedonline.co.uk>
Subject plugging an analyzer
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 08:04:51 GMT
Hello,
I would like to use some code embedded on an analyser. The problem is that
I need to pass some parameters for initializing it. My though was to create
a plugin and initialize the parameters with the init( Map<String,String>
args ) or init( NamedList args ) methods as explained in
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrPlugins.
But none of these methods are called when the schema is read and the
analyser constructed. I have also tried implementing the
ResourceLoaderAware interface, but the inform() method is not called either.
I am missing something to have my analyser running? When these init methods
are and how can I trigger their call? Any suggestion that does not imply to
divide the code on Tokenizer/Filters?

Thank you very much in advance,
Roxana