lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From GAUTHAM S <gautham.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Enforce client auth in Solr
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 17:03:40 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to implement a Solr cluster with mutual authentication using
client and server SSL certificates. I have both client and server
certificates signed by CA. The set up is working good, however any client
cert that chains up to issuer CA are able to access the Solr cluster
without validating the actual client cert that is added to the trust store
of the server.  Is there any way that we could enforce validation of client
cert UID and DC on Solr server to ensure only allowed client certs are able
to access the Solr ?

Solr version used - 4.10.3 and 5.4.1
Container used  - jetty

Thanks in advance.