lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <edwinye...@gmail.com>
Subject Does hl.fl field shows fields with type int, tdate
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 08:40:05 GMT
Hi,

In my configuration, I have fields that are of type "string", "int" and
"tdate".

However, when I tried to do highlighting by setting fl=* and hl.fl=*, all
the fields are returned in the "fl" parameters, but only those of
type=string are returned in the "hl.fl" parameters.

Is this correct behaviour? And is there anyway that I can show all the
fields in the "hl.fl" parameters, including those of type=int and
type=tdate.

I am using Solr 5.4.0.

Regards,
Edwin