lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is anybody using Config API/configoverlay.json, useParams/params.json, and/or initParams?
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 23:16:42 GMT
Thanks Erik,

I know the examples use all of that. It was quite a surprise to
discover the films and files examples. I even felt a need to write the
blog post explaining where ALL of the examples and Solr homes hide in
the distribution:
http://blog.outerthoughts.com/2015/11/oh-solr-home-where-art-thou/

And I know films example showcases reload-not-required
useParams/params.json override.

However, I am more interested in the production usage. Hence the
original question.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/

On 27 February 2016 at 08:42, Erik Hatcher <erik.hatcher@gmail.com> wrote:
> data_driven /browse does. And example/files builds upon that a lot more.  I did it that
way to personally explore the configset feature.