lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Joel Bernstein <joels...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Select distinct records
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 18:54:49 GMT
Yeah that would be the reason. If you want distributed unique capabilities,
then you might want to start testing out 6.0. Aside from SELECT DISTINCT
queries, you also have a much more mature Streaming Expression library
which supports the unique operation.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/