lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <ysee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Json faceting, aggregate numeric field by day?
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 16:11:57 GMT
On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 11:07 AM, Markus Jelsma
<markus.jelsma@openindex.io> wrote:
> Hi - i was sending the following value for json.facet:
> json.facet=by_day:{type : range, start : NOW-30DAY/DAY, end : NOW/DAY, gap : "+1DAY",
facet:{x : "avg(rank)"}}

> I now also notice i didn't include the time field. But adding it gives the same error:
> json.facet=by_day:{type : range, field : time, start : NOW-30DAY/DAY, end : NOW/DAY,
gap : "+1DAY", facet:{x : "avg(rank)"}}

Hmmm, the whole thing is a JSON object, so it needs curly braces
around the whole thing...
json.facet={by_day: [...] }

You may need quotes around the date specs as well (containing slashes,
etc)... not sure if they will be parsed as a single string or not

-Yonik