lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <ysee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Json faceting, aggregate numeric field by day?
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 15:13:00 GMT
On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 10:04 AM, Markus Jelsma
<markus.jelsma@openindex.io> wrote:
> Thanks. But this yields an error in FacetModule:
>
> java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.util.Map
>         at org.apache.solr.search.facet.FacetModule.prepare(FacetModule.java:100)
>         at org.apache.solr.handler.component.SearchHandler.handleRequestBody(SearchHandler.java:247)
>         at org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:156)
>         at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:2073)

We don't have the best error reporting yet... can you show what you
sent for json.facet?

> Is it supposed to work?

Yep, there are tests.  Here's an example of calculating percentiles
per range facet bucket (at the bottom):
http://yonik.com/percentiles-for-solr-faceting/

> I also found open issues SOLR-6348 and SOLR-6352 which made me doubt is wat supported
at all.

Those issues aren't related to the new facet module... you can tell by
the syntax.

-Yonik