lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From sara hajili <hajili.s...@gmail.com>
Subject solr performance issue
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2016 09:27:55 GMT
hi all.
i have a problem with my solr performance and usage hardware like a
ram,cup...
i have a lot of document and so indexed file about 1000 doc in solr that
every doc has about 8 field in average.
and each field has about 60 char.
i set my field as a storedfield = "false" except of  1 field. // i read
that this help performance.
i used copy field and dynamic field if it was necessary . // i read that
this help performance.
and now my question is that when i run a lot of query on solr i faced with
a problem solr use more cpu and ram and after that filled ,it use a lot
 swapped storage and then use hard,but doesn't create a system file! solr
fill hard until i forced to restart server to release hard disk.
and now my question is why solr treat in this way? and how i can avoid solr
to use huge cpu space?
any config need?!