lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Wil - <wil.sh_...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Indicator of collapsed results in CollapsingQParserPlugin
Date Mon, 29 Feb 2016 01:25:04 GMT
Hi,

One use case I have is to return a collapse results, but provide a link for users to get the
non-collapsed results.  I don't want to display a link the result set returned has no collapsed
result. Is there a way to tell whether the results returned are collapsed on a per-page basis
and all-results basis with the CollapsingQParserPlugin?

On a per-page basis, I can figure out whether results are collapsed via the expand plugin.
However that adds significant response time. Is there a way to improve the response time?
All I need is the counts rather than the documents.

I'm not exactly sure how to get if the total result sets is collapsed.

Any pointers is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

--wil