lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Emir Arnautovic <emir.arnauto...@sematext.com>
Subject Re: SOLR ranking
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 11:12:15 GMT
Hi Nitin,
Not sure if you changed what fields you use for phrase boost, but in
example you sent, all fields except content are "string" fields and
content is boosted with 6 while topic_title in qf is boosted with 100.
Try setting same field you use in qf in pf2 and you should see the
difference. After that you can play with field analysis and which field
to use just for boosting.

Regards,
Emir