lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: New comer - Benoit Vanalderweireldt
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 00:23:31 GMT
Hi

Welcome and thanks for volunteering.
Here’s our guide for newcomers:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute
Also see the web site http://lucene.apache.org/solr/resources.html#community

After reading this, please feel welcome to come back to ask further questions!
When it comes to assigning tasks in JIRA, we’re not that formal :) You can simply look at
the open issues (start with those tagged “newdev”), and when you find something you like
to work with, write a comment that you want to start looking at it. Once you have something,
put up a patch (or a GitHub PR), receive feedback and iterate until it is ready for commit.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com