lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Norgorn <lsunnyd...@mail.ru>
Subject Solr 5: not loading shards from symlinked directories
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 06:19:24 GMT
I've tried to upgrade from Solr 4.10.3 to 5.4.1. Solr shards are placed on
different disks and symlinks (ln -s) are created to SOLR_HOME (SOLR_HOME
itself is set as an absolute path and works fine).
When Solr starts, it loads only shards placed in home directory, but not
symlinked ones.
If I copy shard to home directory (in file system path remains unchanged,
like SOLR_HOME/my_shard1, both symlinked and copied), it works.

Are there any ways to overcome this issue?