lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jay Potharaju <jspothar...@gmail.com>
Subject facet by update date
Date Sun, 24 Jan 2016 16:19:56 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to calculate facet for update_date of the document. And would
like to get the following values
-  < 24 Hrs
-  < 3 days
- < 1 week
- < 1 month
- < 6 months
- <1 year

<field name="update_date" type="tdate" indexed="true" stored="true"
required="true" multiValued="false" docValues="true"/>

The above facet values should change every time someone queries, therefore
a document that was updated today will show will be in the facet  "24 hrs"
and when the same query runs 2 weeks from today, the document will be
marked as "< 1 month".

How can I  set my facets to get the above values?

--
Thanks
Jay