lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: collection configuration stored in Zoo Keeper with solrCloud
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 19:18:29 GMT
Do be a little careful though..... The sample zookeeper config
that comes with an Apache install of Zookeeper defaults
to storing the data in /tmp/zookeeper which is _not_ a place
you want persistent data on *nix systems. Note, this is _not_
the default for embedded Zookeeper in Solr.

And the other thing to check, depending on the age of your
zookeeper is whether it purges snapshots...

Best,
Erick