lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: solrcloud -How to delete a doc at a specific shard
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2016 18:24:15 GMT
I don't really know unless there's _something_ different
about the docs, and you could delete by _query_, something
like id=XXX AND (condition unique to the doc you want to remove).

I'm more concerned about how there got to be duplicate entries in the
first place. There really shouldn't be any with composite id doing the
routing. What lead up to this?

Best,
Erick