lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Allan Kamau <kamaual...@gmail.com>
Subject Configuring cores to persist in the event of Solr restart
Date Sun, 10 Jan 2016 09:29:52 GMT
We are able to load several cores into Solr 5.3.1.
The problem is that after a restart of the server, these cores seem to get
deleted.
Is there a way to make cores loaded in Solr 5.x survive a server restart.
Could there be a setting in solr.xml or perhaps the "core.properties" files
that would enable core(s) survivability in the event of server restart.
I have searched for a solution to this issue but found none, though I feel
that it has already been answered.

Solr version
5.3.1

Java version
java version "1.8.0_60"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.60-b23, mixed mode)

OS version
CentOS release 6.5 (Final)

Allan.