lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Joel Bernstein <joels...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can we use Streaming Expressions for different collection
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 22:02:12 GMT
There are a number of map/reduce join implementations available in Trunk.
These are map/reduce joins where the entire result sets are shuffled to
worker nodes. All of this code is in the org.apache.solr.client.solrj.io.stream
package if you'd like to review.

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/