lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From KNitin <nitin.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Field Size per document in Solr
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 00:39:53 GMT
Hi,

 I want to get the size of individual fields per document (or per index) in
solrcloud. Is there a way to do this using exiting solr or lucene api?

*Use case*: I have a few dynamic fields which may or may not be populated
everyday depending on certain conditions. I also do faceting and some
custom processing on these fields (using custom solr components). I want to
be able to plot the per field size of an index in realtime so that I can
try to identify the trend between fields & latencies.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Nitin