lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From David Smith <dsmiths...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject SolrCloud replicas out of sync
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 18:52:18 GMT
I have a SolrCloud v5.4 collection with 3 replicas that appear to have fallen permanently out
of sync.  Users started to complain that the same search, executed twice, sometimes returned
different result counts.  Sure enough, our replicas are not identical:

>> shard1_replica1:  89867 documents / version 1453479763194
>> shard1_replica2:  89866 documents / version 1453479763194
>> shard1_replica3:  89867 documents / version 1453479763191

I do not think this discrepancy is going to resolve itself.  The Solr Admin screen reports
all 3 replicas as “Current”.  The last modification to this collection was 2 hours before
I captured this information, and our auto commit time is 60 seconds.

I have a lot of concerns here, but my first question is if anyone else has had problems with
out of sync replicas, and if so, what they have done to correct this?

Kind Regards,

David