lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Emir Arnautovic <emir.arnauto...@sematext.com>
Subject Re: implement exact match for one of the search fields only?
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 11:42:31 GMT
Hi Derek,
What if it does not match other fields but just exact match. From
original question I assume it should return such results. It seems to me
that you are AND-ing your fields and that is the reason why your query
is not returning anything. Can you try just exact match field and see if
it will return match.

Maybe it is best if you explain us what you want with couple of
documents/query/result and we can give you suggestions for config and query.

Regards
Emir