lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Pranaya Behera <pranaya.beh...@igp.com>
Subject Solrcloud error on finding active nodes.
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 16:51:18 GMT
Hi,
      I have created one solrcloud collection with this
`curl
"http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/collections?action=CREATE&name=card&numShards=2&replicationFactor=2&maxShardsPerNode=2&createNodeSet=localhost:8983,localhost:8984,localhost:8985&collection.configName=igp"

It gave me success. And when I saw in solr admin ui: i got  to see the
collection name as card and pointing to two shards in the radial graph
but nothing on the graph tab.  Both shards are in leader color.

When I tried to index data to this collection it gave me this error:

Indexing card::::ERROR StatusLogger No log4j2 configuration file found.
Using default configuration: logging only errors to the console.
16:49:21.899 [main] ERROR
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CloudSolrClient - Request to
collection card failed due to (510)
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Could not find a healthy node to
handle the request., retry? 0
16:49:21.911 [main] ERROR
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CloudSolrClient - Request to
collection card failed due to (510)
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Could not find a healthy node to
handle the request., retry? 1
16:49:21.915 [main] ERROR
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CloudSolrClient - Request to
collection card failed due to (510)
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Could not find a healthy node to
handle the request., retry? 2
16:49:21.925 [main] ERROR
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CloudSolrClient - Request to
collection card failed due to (510)
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Could not find a healthy node to
handle the request., retry? 3
16:49:21.928 [main] ERROR
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CloudSolrClient - Request to
collection card failed due to (510)
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Could not find a healthy node to
handle the request., retry? 4
16:49:21.931 [main] ERROR
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CloudSolrClient - Request to
collection card failed due to (510)
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Could not find a healthy node to
handle the request., retry? 5
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Could not find a healthy node to
handle the request.
     at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CloudSolrClient.sendRequest(CloudSolrClient.java:1085)
     at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CloudSolrClient.requestWithRetryOnStaleState(CloudSolrClient.java:871)
     at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CloudSolrClient.requestWithRetryOnStaleState(CloudSolrClient.java:954)
     at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CloudSolrClient.requestWithRetryOnStaleState(CloudSolrClient.java:954)
     at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CloudSolrClient.requestWithRetryOnStaleState(CloudSolrClient.java:954)
     at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CloudSolrClient.requestWithRetryOnStaleState(CloudSolrClient.java:954)
     at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CloudSolrClient.requestWithRetryOnStaleState(CloudSolrClient.java:954)
     at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CloudSolrClient.request(CloudSolrClient.java:807)
     at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrRequest.process(SolrRequest.java:150)
     at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrClient.add(SolrClient.java:107)
     at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrClient.add(SolrClient.java:72)
     at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrClient.add(SolrClient.java:86)
     at com.igp.solrindex.CardIndex.index(CardIndex.java:75)
     at com.igp.solrindex.App.main(App.java:19)

Why I am getting error ?

--
Thanks & Regards
Pranaya Behera