lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alok Bhandari <alokomprakashbhand...@gmail.com>
Subject Solr /export handler is exporting only unique values from multivalued field?
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 18:25:43 GMT
Hello ,

I am using solr /export handler to export search results and it is
performing well.
Today I faced an issue , actually there are 2 multivalued fields I am
fetching lets say <item> which holds list of items and <seller> which holds
list of sellers.

here I am storing information such that seller for 1st item is 1st seller
from seller list ,
item1--1
item2--1
item3--2

I am expecting these 2 lists of same size.
When I export I get 3 entries in item list but only 2 entries in seller
list. Also these entries are sorted so it is not giving me the expected
results. So I cant find seller for item1,item2....

This is priority for me and I am stuck , please can someone help.

I am using solr 5.2

Thanks,
Alok