lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Walter Underwood <wun...@wunderwood.org>
Subject Re: Memory leak defect or misssuse of SolrJ API?
Date Sat, 30 Jan 2016 17:29:15 GMT
Create one HttpSolrClient object for each Solr server you are talking to. Reuse it for all
requests to that Solr server.

It will manage a pool of connections and keep them alive for faster communication.

I took a look at the JavaDoc and the wiki doc, neither one explains this well. I don’t think
they even point out what is thread safe.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org