lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to create lot of cores -- Failing after 100 cores
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2015 18:16:49 GMT
A quick Google search shows the following:

"you must set -Djute.maxbuffer in zookeeper and solr..."

What have you tried? What were the results?

What version of Solr are you using? 5.x defaults to
an individual state.json file per collection rather than
one big one for all collections, that will also help.

Best,
Erick