lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andrej van der Zee <andrejvander...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Timeouts for create_collection
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 15:32:20 GMT
Hi,

I completely started over again. Now I get the following error upon
create_collection:

solr@ip-172-31-11-63:/opt/solr$ ./bin/solr create_collection -c connects
-replicationFactor 2

Connecting to ZooKeeper at 172.31.11.65:2181 ...
Re-using existing configuration directory connects

Creating new collection 'connects' using command:
http://localhost:8984/solr/admin/collections?action=CREATE&name=connects&numShards=1&replicationFactor=2&maxShardsPerNode=1&collection.configName=connects

ERROR: Failed to create collection 'connects' due to:
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient$RemoteSolrException:Error
from server at http://172.31.11.63:8984/solr: Error CREATEing SolrCore
'connects_shard1_replica1': Unable to create core
[connects_shard1_replica1] Caused by: Can't find resource 'solrconfig.xml'
in classpath or '/configs/connects', cwd=/opt/solr/server

When I look in Zookeeker, I can see that solrconfig.xml is in
/configs/connects/conf/. Why can't the Solr instance find it? Am I missing
some crucial configuration setting?

Thanks,
Andrej