lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <edwinye...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using post.jr for indexing in Solr 5.4.0
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2015 18:14:46 GMT
Yes, I tried using the latest post.jar, and I got the same error.

I have shortlisted the problem down to the
org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader, as I have
modified my SolrContentHandler to remove things like \n, \t and \r from
being indexed. for this, I have repackaged all the class under
org.apache.solr.handler.extraction, which lncludes the
ExtractingDocumentLoader into a new custom jar.

I will work fine if I do not use my modified SolrContentHandler, but that
means all the \n, \t and \r will be indexed.

Is there any changes with the ExtractingDocumentLoader or other class under
org.apache.solr.handler.extraction?

Regards,
Edwin


On 31 December 2015 at 18:09, Erik Hatcher <erik.hatcher@gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks like you don't have Solr "Cell" lib's pointed to properly in your
> solrconfig.   Try /update/extract directly taking post.jar out if the
> equation to troubleshoot.
>
> What's your exact command line?
>
>     Erik
>
> > On Dec 31, 2015, at 00:42, Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <edwinyeozl@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Would like to find out, is there any changes to the post.jar for Solr
> 5.4?
> > I tried to use the post.jar from Solr 5.3.0, and it gives me the
> following
> > error during indexing:
> >
> > <lst name="error"><str name="msg">java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> > org.apache.solr.h
> >
> andler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.&lt;init&gt;(Lorg/apache/solr/request
> >
> /SolrQueryRequest;Lorg/apache/solr/update/processor/UpdateRequestProcessor;Lorg/
> >
> apache/tika/config/TikaConfig;Lorg/apache/solr/handler/extraction/ParseContextCo
> >
> nfig;Lorg/apache/solr/handler/extraction/SolrContentHandlerFactory;)V</str><str
> > name="trace">java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> > org.apache
> >
> .solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingDocumentLoader.&lt;init&gt;(Lorg/apache/solr/
> >
> request/SolrQueryRequest;Lorg/apache/solr/update/processor/UpdateRequestProcesso
> >
> r;Lorg/apache/tika/config/TikaConfig;Lorg/apache/solr/handler/extraction/ParseCo
> >
> ntextConfig;Lorg/apache/solr/handler/extraction/SolrContentHandlerFactory;)V
> >        at
> > org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.sendError(HttpSolrCall.java:611)
> >
> >        at
> org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.call(HttpSolrCall.java:472)
> >        at
> > org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilte
> > r.java:222)
> >        at
> > org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilte
> > r.java:181)
> >        at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(Servlet
> > Handler.java:1652)
> >        at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java
> > :585)
> >        at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.j
> > ava:143)
> >        at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.jav
> > a:577)
> >        at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandl
> > er.java:223)
> >        at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandl
> > er.java:1127)
> >        at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:
> > 515)
> >        at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandle
> > r.java:185)
> >        at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandle
> > r.java:1061)
> >        at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.j
> > ava:141)
> >        at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(Cont
> > extHandlerCollection.java:215)
> >        at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerColl
> > ection.java:110)
> >        at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper
> > .java:97)
> >        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:499)
> >        at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:310)
> >        at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.jav
> > a:257)
> >        at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$2.run(AbstractConnection.java
> > :540)
> >        at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPoo
> > l.java:635)
> >        at
> > org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool
> > .java:555)
> >        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> > Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> > org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.Extra
> >
> ctingDocumentLoader.&lt;init&gt;(Lorg/apache/solr/request/SolrQueryRequest;Lorg/
> >
> apache/solr/update/processor/UpdateRequestProcessor;Lorg/apache/tika/config/Tika
> >
> Config;Lorg/apache/solr/handler/extraction/ParseContextConfig;Lorg/apache/solr/h
> > andler/extraction/SolrContentHandlerFactory;)V
> >        at
> > org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingRequestHandler.newLoader
> > (ExtractingRequestHandler.java:130)
> >        at
> > org.apache.solr.handler.ContentStreamHandlerBase.handleRequestBody(Co
> > ntentStreamHandlerBase.java:59)
> >        at
> > org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandl
> > erBase.java:156)
> >        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.execute(SolrCore.java:2073)
> >        at
> > org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.execute(HttpSolrCall.java:658)
> >        at
> org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.call(HttpSolrCall.java:457)
> >        ... 22 more
> > </str><int name="code">500</int></lst>
> > </response>
> >
> > Regards,
> > Edwin
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message