lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alessandro Benedetti <abenede...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Defining SOLR nested fields
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2015 10:05:47 GMT
Exacly, In Solr there is no concept of "nested fields" .
But there's the concept of nested documents ( via Query time join and Index
time (block) join ) .
You can have a "flat" schema which actually will be used to model nested
documents at index and query time.
There is plenty of documentation about that ( starting from 4.5 block join
is available in Solr as well)

Cheers

--

Benedetti Alessandro