lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Vibhor Goel <vib...@limeroad.com>
Subject question: partialResults true with pagination
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 13:12:27 GMT
hey,

i am using single standalone solr instance. Some of my queries are taking
long time due to large number of result documents. I am using timeout
option and it returns me partial results.

i found out partial results returns a random set of resultant documents, in
sorted order.

My query is when i am using solr with pagination, I am making calls with
same query again and again. how to ensure that i wont get repetition in the
documents, as different queries return different number of resultant
documents.

And with filter cache and document cache will the situation get worse.

How can i have a work around with this problem.

--
Thanks and regards
Vibhor Goel