lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mark Horninger <mhornin...@grayhairsoftware.com>
Subject Teiid with Solr - using any other engine except the SolrDefaultQueryEngine
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2015 17:21:34 GMT
I have gotten Teiid and Solr wired up, but it seems like the only way to query is with the
default Solr Query Engine, and nothing else.  In asking Dr. Google, this is a data black hole.
 The more I look at it, the more I think I'm going to end up having to write a custom translator.
 Is there anyone else out there who has had this challenge, and if so, how did you overcome
it?

Thanks In Advance!

-Mark H.

[GrayHair]
GHS Confidentiality Notice

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
or distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by law. If this was
sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the