lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mark Fenbers <mark.fenb...@noaa.gov>
Subject Ugh! My term is the entire record
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 14:21:37 GMT
Greetings,

I had my Solr searching capabilities working for a while.  But today I
inadvertently "unload"d my core from the Admin Interface. After adding
it back in, it is not working right. Because Solr was down for a while
in recent weeks, I have also done a full import with the clean option.
So now, searching on words like Ohio or forecast (both very popular
words in the documents) return 0 results.

In Schema Browser, "Show Term Info" now reveals that my terms are the
*entire* text string record instead of individual words.  I had come
across this issue before, during initially setting up Solr, but now I
can't remember what I had done to get it to index each *word* instead of
the entire String stored in the DB record.

Can someone please point me to the trick that does the proper parsing
and indexing of *each word* in each record?

thanks!
Mark