lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Walter Underwood <wun...@wunderwood.org>
Subject Re: How to check when a search exceeds the threshold of timeAllowed parameter
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2015 01:38:31 GMT
We need to know a LOT more about your site. Number of documents, size of index, frequency of
updates, length of queries approximate size of server (CPUs, RAM, type of disk), version of
Solr, version of Java, and features you are using (faceting, highlighting, etc.).

After that, we’ll have more questions.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org