lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: multi term analyzer error
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2015 15:18:14 GMT
Hi Eyal,

What is your analyzer definition for multi-term?
In your example, is star charter separated from the term by a space?

Ahmet

On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 3:26 PM, Eyal Naamati <Eyal.Naamati@exlibrisgroup.com>
wrote:

Hi,

I defined a multi-term analyzer to my analysis chain, and it works as I expect. However, for
some queries (for example '* or 'term *') I get an exception "analyzer returned no terms for
multiTerm term". These queries work when I don't customize a multi-term analyzer.
My question: is there a way to handle this in the analyzer configuration (in my schema.xml)?
I realize that I can also change the query I am sending the analyzer, but that is difficult
for me since there are many places in our program that use this.
Thanks!

Eyal Naamati
Alma Developer
Tel: +972-2-6499313