lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From <k.viswanath.bhara...@accenture.com>
Subject Solr High Availability
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 02:07:26 GMT
Hi Team,

Can you help me in understanding in achieving the Solr High Availability .

Appreciate you have a detail document or Deck on more details.

Thank you
Viswanath Bharathi
Accenture | Delivery Centres for Technology in India
CDC 2, Chennai, India
Mobile: +91 9886259010
www.accenture.com<http://www.accenture.com/> | www.avanade.com<http://www.avanade.com/>

www.accenture.com