lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Markus Jelsma <markus.jel...@openindex.io>
Subject RE: CloudSolrCloud - Commit returns but not all data is visible (occasionally)
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 22:33:37 GMT
Hi - i sometimes see the too many searcher warning to since some 5.x version. The warning cloud
has no autoCommit and there is only a single process ever sending a commit, only once every
10-15 minutes orso. The cores are quite small, commits finish quickly and new docs are quickly
searchable. I've ignored the warning so far, since it makes no sense and the problem is not
really there.