lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mikhail Khludnev <mkhlud...@griddynamics.com>
Subject Re: /get Request Handler not working
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2015 18:25:44 GMT
Assuming that you can invoke it via URL, and giving the discussion
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-6449?focusedCommentId=14175587&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14175587
you might need to access responded document in a different way.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

<http://www.griddynamics.com>