lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr Features
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 14:18:03 GMT
Glad you liked it.

The problem with your request is that it is not clear what you already
know and in which direction you are trying to go. Cloud is a big topic
all on its own. Relevancy - another one. Crafting schema to best
represent your data - a third. Loading data with DIH vs. SolrJ vs. 3rd
party client - a fourth. Multilingual content - a fifth. And so on.

But if you want high level guidelines, I would pick a couple of Solr
books and look at their Tables of Contents. Then, do the same for the
Reference Guide. This should be a good mid-level overview of issues.

Regards,
    Alex.

----
Solr Analyzers, Tokenizers, Filters, URPs and even a newsletter:
http://www.solr-start.com/