lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <ysee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Json Facet api on nested doc
Date Sun, 22 Nov 2015 21:56:01 GMT
On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 3:10 PM, Mikhail Khludnev
<mkhludnev@griddynamics.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I also played with json.facet, but couldn't achieve the desired result too.
>
> Yonik, Alessandro,
> Do you think it's a new feature or it can be achieved with the current
> implementation?

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding the example, but it looks straight-forward.

terms facet on parent documents, with sub-facet on child documents.
I just committed a test for this, and it worked fine.  See
TestJsonFacets.testBlockJoin()

Can we see an example of a parent document being indexed (i.e. along
with it's child documents)?

-Yonik