lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alessandro Benedetti <abenede...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Setting up Solr on multiple machines
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2015 12:56:45 GMT
I think it should be straightforward following the Solr wiki :

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Setting+Up+an+External+ZooKeeper+Ensemble

I never played much in details with zookeeper ( never tried on a windows
machine), but I assume it is windows compatible ( I can see binaries .cmd )

Cheers

--

Benedetti Alessandro

"Tyger, tyger burning bright